Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jobbing Tree, be aware!


Jobbing Tree
Shortly after posting a new resume on a job board, I received this email.


Jodine, Having come across your resume on a job board and noting that it describes prior Manufacturing/Operations exposure, I felt that it would potentially benefit you if I forwarded you the following Manufacturing/Operations job listing.
At your convenience, you may view a more detailed entry or apply for the position by visiting the provided URL. Category: Manufacturing/Operations Title: Production Worker
The Production Worker we are currently hiring for will have the following duties: 
If you would like to view more job openings follow the same link and either apply or register by completing the provided form and selecting the desired option. Best Regards,
When I clicked on the link, I found some of my personal information already filled out. My full name my phone number, email address, and location. Creeepy! Then I googled Jobbing Tree and found many complaints about Jobbing Tree. Flakelist

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish