Saturday, November 11, 2017

Christian radio

Eight years ago, was my first time listening to Christian radio. I only listened to Christian music at church, or Christmas. I didn't think I could handle Christian music for 1 hour straight. I was thinking about how to pray, worship, get closer to God.

I found The Messenger, streaming from Sheboygan and Plymouth area.

I learned to like Christian music and this radio station.

Funny thing is, this radio station was the best during Christmas. They played; family friendly and Christian Christmas music, 24/7 from Thanksgiving to Christmas. No Christmas sales commercials!

But they play all the same Christmas songs, every 12 hours. The only thing didn't like it is that I couldn't hear other Christian songs that they always played too.

Then came a change without notice. I turned on the radio to find my radio station changed. There was no radio station at 5 in the morning. No Bible reading in the morning, like every morning before. Nothing but air.

Then one day I heard what happened. My radio station turned into The Family. This radio station has different songs. I didn't like the new songs at first.

Now I am enjoying the songs.

Try it, you might like it. It's 91.3 The Family. Streaming from Kiel, Wisconsin.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish