Saturday, July 28, 2018

Rally Time, review

I went out to eat at the West Bend, Rally Time

I had a Groupon voucher for $20 for $10.

I had

Loaded Tots

Tater tots, covered in taco beef mixture, diced tomatoes, black olives, lettuce, nacho cheese, and jalapeños. Served with guacamole, salsa, and sour cream on the side. Not quite nachos, it was good, it wasn't an ooh and aah moment.


Rally Melt

Hamburger patty with sautéed red onions piled on the patty, in rye bread slices, cut in half. I chose mozzarella cheese. I should have had cheddar. It would have been like Culver's hamburgers if I had cheddar on my hamburger.


MKE Louie's Demise

The true highlight was the 16oz  glass MKE Louie's Demise. I really enjoyed it. I saw it at the grocery store earlier, I wanted to taste of it. I got my wish.



The service was great. My waitress was lovely, and lively. Even the cook came out to check on me. I went about 6:30 PM, there weren't too many people. Lots of room.

I say Rally Time is a good place to hang out. Good place for a quick bite to eat while drinking and watching sports on TV.

Bill 27.25
+.34 tax
Total price 7.59
After Groupon 20.00 coupon.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish