Monday, July 2, 2012

applyhirejob.com

It happened again. Another fake.

Below is an employment opportunity for one of our clients. To view further information on this Manufacturing/Operations offering, view the job details.
I believe based on your prior experience in Manufacturing/Operations that you may possibly be interested in this and other openings we have listed.
Manufacturing Technician - Manufacturing/Operations
Seeking a Manufacturing Technician….
If this job does not fit your current employment needs, I may have additional open jobs in your area. To view them, please follow the link above and complete the form.

I googled applyhirejob.com Results:

FAKE JOB OFFERS. They will email you with an application link. You fill out the application then they are asked to call a number to pre screen you. What they are doing is seeing if you are interested in attending a school. They have NO jobs. They only have offers of schools.

I clicked the link and found some of my personal information already filled out.

So do I take all my online resumes off-line? I need a job and I want to be contacted right away. I am only following recruiter advice. They said they would like to see contact information.

I wish people would stop preying on job seekers.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish