Sunday, May 27, 2018

Lost my safe place


πŸ™‹That's me 😨

I put my stuff in a safe place, where I think I will remember. Then when it's time to find it, I can't. It's not Alzheimer's, it doesn't happen all the time. Because I can remember many passwords.

All the things I have lost or forgotten:
  • glasses
  • keys
  • wallets
  • documents
  • phone

I lost track of my glasses for 1 month. I was shredding documents. I took a break. I didn't have my glasses on. When I reached for my glasses, they were nowhere to be found. First thought they fell in with the shreds. I searched the whole house. Can't find my glasses, because I can't see without glasses. I had a second pair, I thought they were too damaged to use, uncomfortable for work and to be under safety glasses. I managed for 1 month. I found my glasses in a dusty corner, looked like they were there for years. 

I lost my wallet the night before my flight, it had my ID and credit card needed to check in. I had everything ready to go. I tore through every inch of the house and emptied out my travel bag to find my wallet. It was in the safe place I left it, just couldn't see it.

I used to be really bad with keys. I thought I was keeping them in a safe place. But I found myself locked out of my car and home several times. Now I carry 2 sets of car and house keys, when I go out. Also, I unlock all doors on my car when I go to shut the garage door. Been there done that, learned that lesson. Doors locked while car is running.

I have 2 phones on me too; so I can find my phone or in case battery is low, and I drive 40 miles to and from work.  I'm prepared for emergencies.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish