Saturday, March 23, 2019


I received some lemon ginger flavored, apple cider vinegar in my Vegancuts, March Vegancuts snack box.

I tried to find more info on drinking apple cider vinegar.

I didn't get as much information as I hoped on Vimin.

I did enjoy the lemon ginger apple cider vinegar. The blunt sour of vinegar wasn't there. Very interesting. I can imagine using this vinegar for other things besides sipping.


"Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, ACV can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in the body, which is great for those with Type Two Diabetes. Apple cider vinegar can increase the good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system."




I tried to find more info on drinking apple cider vinegar. I received some lemon ginger flavored, apple cider vinegar in my @vegancuts #vegancutssnackbox I didn't as much information as I hoped on @sipvimin I do enjoy the lemon ginger apple cider vinegar. The blunt sour of vinegar isn't there. Very interesting. I can imagine using this vinegar for other things besides sipping. Drinking unfiltered apple cider vinegar can help lower blood sugar levels. By its very nature, ACV can regulate healthy blood sugar levels in the body, which is great for those with Type Two Diabetes. Apple cider vinegar can increase the good cholesterol so you maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. https://barrierislandorganics.com/ten-acv-benefits/ Does anyone know where I buy something similar? I don't shop Amazon. Can't find anything near me.
A post shared by Jodi (@jodinestilladiabla) on

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish