Monday, March 12, 2018

How can I find my glasses, when I can't see?

I lost a pair of glasses. They were my everyday glasses. I have another pair of glasses for fun and backup.

I was shredding some paperwork. That's when I realized, I didn't have my glasses on, and didn't know where I left my glasses. It was the weekend night. I didn't have to go anywhere. I didn't need my glasses for driving or work.

I tore up the house looking for my glasses. I gave up. How can I find my glasses, when I can't see them?

The last time I wore my other glasses. I sat on them, bending the heck out of the frame, and popping out a lens. I found my other glasses, they weren't a wreck as much I thought they were.

I wore my second pair of glasses to work. I thought it would be too uncomfortable to wear safety glasses over these glasses.

I thought my regular glasses were lost forever. Maybe they got mixed up with the paper shreds and thrown away.

Another weekend, I was in search of something else. That's how I found my other glasses. My glasses were in a dusty corner, like they were there for months. I would have never guessed to look there.

I have this habit to take off my glasses to read or look at small stuff. And my regular glasses blend in with surroundings. That's why I lose my glasses sometimes.

This one was an unsolved mystery for 1 month. I was ready to buy another pair of glasses.


No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish