Sunday, September 3, 2017

Chris Cornell and Prince


I had a strange coincidence with Chris Cornell's death and Prince's death.

I suddenly paid attention to Chris Cornell before his death just like I did with Prince.

I was all jacked up with knowing Zac Brown could play rock. I saw clips of their concerts on YouTube, where Zac Brown did Enter Sandman, and Killing in the Name of.

Then Zac Brown came out with a rock and country album. And a song featuring Chris Cornell, Heavy is The Head.

March 2017, I bought the Zack Brown album, Jekyll and Hyde  featuring Chris Cornell vocals for Heavy is the Head. I wanted to share this album with my family.

Then on my way home, back to the US. I found Soundgarden playlist on the plane's entertainment system.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish