Sunday, September 10, 2017

Dream of Friends

In my dream I was sitting in front of my dorm room. My dorm room, when I went to Culinary arts training in Minnesota, 1984-1986.

My friend Ramona at that school came to my dorm room to hide from another friend. My dorm room door was covered by a sheet, and opened. Don't know why?

After my friend Ramona went into my dorm room, another friend named Debbie came. She was big and tall, she was a bully. She was a high school friend, friend from a totally different place and time of my life. 1982 Campbellsport, Wisconsin.

Debbie was in my face, confronting me. Looking for Ramona. She was going to, just go in my dorm room without my permission. I looked away from Debbie then looked back. I was yelling at Debbie, not to go in my dorm room. April yelled back, Why you yelling, Jodine?

There was my friend from work, April, another friend from a different place and time. 2014- 2017, Kohler Wisconsin.

I was so shocked to see April, and very happy. Debbie was gone, and better person showed up.

It was like a magic trick.  Debbie turned into April. I went to the dorm room next to mine, where the pretty and smart girls shared a room. I tried to tell them my story, how Debbie changed into April, just like that.

Ramona, Debbie, and April never been friends or in the same place, but they are people I called friends. Only 1, I call friend now. (Yes, I did call Debbie, a bully, friend. I did hangout with her as friends.)

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish