Sunday, January 27, 2019

Dream- This church service was just mixed up.

In this dream I went to a Catholic church service. Things were mixed up. Communion was at the beginning of the service, there was no prayers or ceremony.

The church was divided, the front were reserved for children. Adults were in the other half.

Then the priest and altar servers were giving out communion out of order, went randomly through the church to the adults.

But the children were orderly, like attending church as a classroom. That was odd. I was getting impatient waiting.

Then up at the altar, there were 2 big screen TV's, one was the sermon and the other a children's Bible story, playing during communion.

While I was waiting, 2 little boys were sitting adjacent to double doors. They opened the doors, the cold wind sucked them out of the church. The parents chased the boys, got them back into the church. Not before the cold wind and snow filled the church. Burrrr!

I was totally frustrated with the whole church service. I didn't get what I came for. I tried to leave the church, but I had trouble closing the door behind me, it had special intricate locks and latches. I said, just screw this, and left with the door open.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish