That Total Diabla Jodine
Life, journal, thoughts, favorite things, experiences
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Sure Govenor Walker created jobs last year!
Sure Governor Walker created jobs last year!
Employment Agency Workers
Unemployment Insurance Workers
Resume writers
and
Political Analysts
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
History of Diabla Speaking Spanish
History of Diabla Speaking Spanish
I learned Spanish in high school. I never really got to utilize my Spanish. I did keep practicing. I kept the Spanish I knew stored in my b...
Tasty, Pasta Salad; tried it with kiwi
Odd Combination, Tasty, Pasta Salad 3 cups cooked rainbow rotini pasta 1/4 cup diced mango 1/4 cup thinly sliced, seedless cucu...
Italian Stuffed Meatballs, ground turkey
I was searching for something different in the meat department of my supermarket. I received a good coupon for 1.50 off $7.00 worth of meat....
No comments:
Post a Comment