Thursday, May 31, 2012

LinkedIn Q&A, the quest for more questions to answer


LinkedIn Q&A, finding more questions to answer

1) I highly recommend connecting with people who regularly participate in Answers, if you want to be a Q&A participant.

When you connect with people who regularly participate in Q&A, you get to see what questions your connections answered.

You will find this on your homepage. It will say "Jane Doe answered 50 questions ", select the + and all the questions will drop down. Be aware some questions are old and closed. I always find out too late sometimes. I didn’t see the date of the question. I get new questions I never seen before this way. It’s a good way to interact with your connections too.

2) Go to the “Answers” section and look for the “Experts”, find “see all my answers”. I find more new questions to answer. And see how the Experts answer questions and if they are behaving.

3) Look for “see all my answers”and “see all my questions” is a way find more questions too. This appears in “Answers” when a member asks or answers questions. Right beside their name.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish