Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wait a minute Mr. Postmaster!

Wait a minute Mr. Postmaster!
Don't take away the self-service kiosk at my local post office.

I use it several times a month. I love that I don't have to stand in line to wait for a customer service rep.

And I don't have to face Mr. Crabby Pants. It's a challenge to get customer satisfaction from this guy; even buying stamps is an unpleasant experience. (I have complained.)

My post office always has long lines meaning, very busy and being used; I don't know why you think nobody is using the post office's services.

I am very satisfied with international package services. I have never had a problem, never lost a package yet and cost much less than other delivery companies.

The kiosk is so easy to use! Don't take it away!

Don't take away post my office!

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish