That Total Diabla Jodine
Life, journal, thoughts, favorite things, experiences
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
OH Govenor Walker!
I just witnessed a person who called a UI worker to discuss important issues so they could continue to get UI checks. The worker replied, Sorry I can't, it's 3:30 I am going home.
Well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
History of Diabla Speaking Spanish
History of Diabla Speaking Spanish
I learned Spanish in high school. I never really got to utilize my Spanish. I did keep practicing. I kept the Spanish I knew stored in my b...
Tasty, Pasta Salad; tried it with kiwi
Odd Combination, Tasty, Pasta Salad 3 cups cooked rainbow rotini pasta 1/4 cup diced mango 1/4 cup thinly sliced, seedless cucu...
Italian Stuffed Meatballs, ground turkey
I was searching for something different in the meat department of my supermarket. I received a good coupon for 1.50 off $7.00 worth of meat....
No comments:
Post a Comment