Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dear Gmail

I don’t like the new gmail. I don’t work with the computer I use every day.

I have contacted Google each time, that the new look dosen’t work for the computer I am using. I can’t read my email, the scroll doesn’t work.

I could switch to a different computer. All the computers are controlled by the job center and I can’t change the settings. The center won’t change the settings.

I could go to library, but there I can’t use my phone for job interviews and there is a time limit. At the job center I can stay as long as the job center is open.

Please let me have the choice to revert to the old look when I am at the job center, Please!

Never mind I just discovered a solution. I never tried this before. I was afraid to try. I tried the "open email in a new window". Now I can navigate just fine.

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish