Friday, April 13, 2012

Ninja Japanese Restaurant

This describes my dinner at Ninja Japanese Restaurant
http://ninjajapanesesteakhouse.com/ 

I really enjoyed my dinner. I tried many new things: chopsticks, seaweed, seaweed salad, wasabi, and ginger slices. I really liked it.

There was a dab of wasabi on my Lobster Tempura Roll, (very hot!), and ginger slices as garnish on the plate.


Only had one problem, I couldn't understand my server, her Japanese accent was very strong. I think she was trying to tell me about the hibachi chef performing in the other room. I discovered a little late, when I was finished eating and ready to leave. Maybe next time.

Prices a little high, but the quality of food is exceptional. The restaurant was clean, very relaxing, comfortable, beautiful, lots of space and seating.


Seaweed Salad




Lobster Tempura Roll




Wasabi


Rocky Shrimp




Kirin Beer





No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish