Monday, November 19, 2018

Bag Deal for Me

What is so great about these bags?

They are:
inexpensive
good quality
good quantity
easy to open

I have many boxes of bags, I gave up on, because I can't get the bags open.

I know it's a waste. I use those bags for emergencies.

The opening of these bags isn't hidden and stuck together.

It helps that opening edges are rounded and in the middle.

This makes my life easier.

I use these bags for laundry. Never again will I use laundry baskets. One time, my plastic laundry basket broke at the top of the stairs. My laundry spilled out. The surprise and force made me stumble down a couple of stairs.

I recycle the bags after each time I do my laundry. The bags become bags for recyclables, and trash, or whatever the need.



No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish