Thursday, November 22, 2018

Organic Cheese, Meijer Store

It's been 1 year since Meijer opened in my community. I have only been there for the grand opening.

I hate the parking lot, the entrance from the street.  I really don't like shopping there. The prices are higher than Pick N Save.  It's like Shopko, Walmart, and, Pick N Save all in one. I haven't even looked at the non-food items. I'm not interested in Meijer at all.

I happened to be near the store. I stopped at Meijer to sign up for a contest. I looked around. I confirmed that I will not be returning for the same reasons. It's just not my kind of store.

I did buy a few things. They had different brands of cheese. I wanted to try organic cheese. I bought 2, 1.50 each.

I can't tell organic from regular cheese. I can't tell if my life or health is better because of organic cheese.




A post shared by Jodi (@jodineoneofthediablas) on

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish