Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Interactive Indeed, Glassdoor, or Monster would be great


I would like sites like Indeed, Glassdoor, and Monster to a have interaction with the recruiter or HR on their sites. The ability to message the recruiter, ask questions. It's just submit resume and cover letter. Many times there's no names or company names. You have no idea which HR person or recruiter to reach out to on Linkedin. Many HR won't accept invitations on LinkedIn, it's the only way to ask questions. I have asked questions in my invitations and received no answers just an accepted invite. I have used the cover letter section on in Indeed to ask questions, I didn't get any answers. It's not fair that only the HR get to message you when they're interested in you.

Interactive Indeed, Glassdoor, or Monster would be great.



 

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish