Saturday, November 3, 2018

Omicron, Restaurant Review

I went to the restaurant, Omicron.

It doesn't look like a good restaurant from the outside. It was beautiful and spacious inside.

I do know it's always busy.

I was greeted and seated immediately.

It was about 4:30 pm, it was pretty busy. Still had lots of room.

I sat in a booth facing the windows, with a street view. I was able watch the sunset.

I ordered, the seafood platter and a side of onion rings.

The seafood platter dinner came with, bread, fries, and salad.

The salad came first, it was large bowl of bite sized lettuce pieces, sliced tomatoes, and shredded cabbage and carrots.

Then came the onion rings, a huge plate of big golden onion rings.

Soon after that, came the seafood platter.

I never really got to finish my salad, or onion rings. I was surprised with everything each time a new dish came. I was so surprised how big everything was.

The platter had 4 deep fried crab bites, 2 pieces each of deep fried cod and perch, and 4 deep fried shrimp. Also big serving of french fries.

Everything was big, from the salad, to the pieces of seafood. I couldn't finish everything.

Meal includes desert. I had to ask for a take out box to bring my desert and everything I couldn't finish home.

My bill was 21.00.

The restaurant has a huge menu, has lots to choose from. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

If you have a craving for something, I think they have it or something close to it.




No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish