Sunday, November 18, 2018

Escalators, Stairs, Heights, and Fears Oh My


My biggest fears

My biggest fear is heights and falling down stairs. I had to deal with both at the same time at my old job. When there were meetings held upstairs. I would panic. The stairs were 5 flights up. I took my time to go down and try not to look out and down. Because that's where I would realize just how high I was. 😱 Everyone looks like 🐜 🐜🐜 🐜🐜

I got the fear of falling down stairs from when I was a kid, I had to get up to run to the bathroom downstairs. I didn't know I was sick until I got to the top of the stairs. At the top of the stairs, my stomach let me know I was sick. My stomach let loose, I barfed and fell down the stairs at the same time.

Poor mom and dad had to deal with barf all over the stairs, carpet on the stairs, and the walls.

Another time I had to deal with my fear of heights and escalators, at the airport. It looked like I had no choice but to use the escalator. They were so high. I faced it head on. I never did it with luggage before.

Then after my 2nd time around. When I realized I had time to find an alternative way, like stairs or elevator.

I rather face my fear of heights on the stairs than the escalator.

If I have no alternative, I just take my time getting down the stairs. I don't care what I look like and what anyone says.

Who I fly to



No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish