Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Chief Income Provider

These are my reasons for finding a job.

How can I be role model, when I don't have a job?

How can provide if I don't have a job?

We are having the worst year.


My husband died. Leaving my 19 year old in charge. He has been looking after his father's house, affairs, and he is taking care of his sister He also took charge of the funeral.

My son insisted on waiting for me to come over for the funeral.

My dear husband, friend, father of my children, laid waiting for 3 months.

We agreed to go on with our plan, me going back. My son and daughter continue until they entered the university.

I still had a job. I couldn't just quit my job. We needed the only income left.

My son arranged to have a graduation party for my daughter.

This fall my son and daughter entered a university. My daughter didn't get admission right away. My son made arrangements for my daughter to stay at the school until her admission.

Here's my son carrying a load, studies at school, managing his father's affairs, managing the apartment, family affairs, and his taking care of his sister.

Here I am stuck with out a job. I really don't want to take just any job.

My job was supporting me and the affairs of my children.

I deserve a good job, with a good pay rate.
I worked hard at my job for my son and daughter.

This is my son and daughter assuring me that they are doing great, and waiting for me to arrive for the funeral.



My daughter's graduation








No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish