Thursday, October 25, 2018

My Work Experience, My Behavior

I tend to socialize while I'm working, but not to where I stop working. I like to make fun with my coworkers, so we can get through another day with our sanity intact.

That's why I loved my last position at Kohler. I was able to come in and say hi before I start my work. I made sure I got a good laugh out. Or they got a good laugh out of me.

I make little jokes.

Like my coworker Matt.

I made him mad, because I gave him 2 nicknames. Matt tress or Welcome Matt. When his name was called over the pa system, I heard Matt tress.

If you are Matt tress, you get laid on.

If you are Welcome Matt, you get walked all over.

Which do you prefer?

Then he came up with a nickname for me.
Trampoline, oohh that was a good one! I laughed all night. You really have to think about it at first. Jodine rhymes with Trampoline.

Then I learned from his buddy, he was so mad all night, because I laughed and didn't get mad.


There were times I would be working all alone in the value stream. I get so engrossed in my work and freaking bored.

It was a long walk to the bathroom. It was a good way to stretch out, get the cobwebs out of my brain, and visit my coworkers on the way back to the cell. Then I go back to work, pound out more parts.

Towards the end of the my time on 2nd shift, I had the most experience in setting up tools, jobs, how to put set up a pallet, lots of little things like that.

I was the only one who knew how to troubleshoot the label printer. Sometimes I come just in time to solve a problem.

Even though it wasn't my job to check up on my coworkers, make sure everything was okay. I still did it.

That's the kind person and worker I am.






No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish