Thursday, October 18, 2018

My Work Experience, Building Generators

Yes, I got the crazy idea I could be on the assembly line to build generators. Because I was building contactors and building other subassemblies for generators.

I needed a job, I thought I could do it.

It was hard. I had to get the contactors ready, make a subassembly. Then set up where the contactor supposed go on the generator. Then attach the contactor subassembly to the generator and hook up the connections

I had to hold up an average of 25 lbs of contactor assembly and attach it to the generator. Then come the 50 lbs contactor assembly. I tried, but that was too much for me to handle.

I could handle all the other assembly. But I couldn't handle the weight, keep up with the assembly line, and do a good job. I was better off working as an individual, in this situation. I was allowed to resign from this position until something better for me came along.

The guys thought I was crazy to try the job. Not too many females on this assembly line.






No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish