Tuesday, October 9, 2018

πŸ’­ Rather be on a Comfy Bed, πŸ’­ Dream

Okay, I have been watching a lot of Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, and Third Rock from the Sun.

So this dream was influenced by 4 shows, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Third Rock, and Star Trek, because Mr. Chekov appeared in one episode of Babylon 5.

I dreamed I was part of delegation to explore a new planet and it's life forms. I have no idea what these life forms look like.

All knew that they live underground and couldn't survive on the surface and they were aggressive.

The only way to where the life forms lived was through a cave, and holes with ropes to climb in and out, very narrow holes, and very high. My greatest fear of heights and falling took over. I didn't go down with the delegation. The leader of the delegation noticed I was missing. The leader and the delegation went to look for me. 

The alien life forms were upset everyone left because of one person missing. I overheard what the life forms said. I think I must have been the only female in the group. I must have been part of negotiation, to be left there with the life forms. 

The life forms asked, What's a female? The leader must have explained everything. Then I heard them say, "Aw man that sucks, we could have tested out our testicles." Life forms must not be used to their bodies.(Third Rock)

I found a nice comfy room, with a comfy bed, in the cave to hide in. I was just laying there on the bed playing video games. On the wall were was a board with prizes, I guess they were for playing video games. I didn't understand what the board was about. I do know had everything I needed to be comfortable.

Here comes Jean Luc Piccard from Star Trek. In many of my dreams I think I'm invisible under my blanket. Or just covering one eye. 

I'm trying to make the blanket look like just a blanket piled on the bed. Jean Luc Piccard is right over me. I'm trying to be still. I have my hand over my eye, peeking through my hand. Then I see Jean Luc Piccard is doing the same thing back to me. 

That's where I realized he sees me. He was furious, scolding me. "You ruined the plan. Everyone is looking for you. I was worried sick about you." 

Then Jean Luc Piccard reported to everyone, he found me. He requested to take leave from duty. He was like so fed up and exhausted with my behavior. 

You know what he did? He laid down with me and we played video games. I kept teasing him about what I did. That's where my dream left off. LMAO πŸ’





No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish