Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Work Experience, Sorting and Inspection

Sorting and Inspection

I was sent to this fasteners warehouse. Where I would sort through product sent back from a client.

One time it was a box full of washers, but it was mixed with other washers. I had to sort through several boxes, and take out the scrap.

One time I had to test the threads on boxes of locknuts, using a go no-go gauge. The QA engineer showed me how to use the gauges.

I went to this client 4-5 times, they were short term assignments.

Strange Connection
Then when I was hired by my next employer. I found out my employer was a customer of the fasteners warehouse.

One day one of the assemblers asked, I wish I didn't have to pick up the whole bin just for a few screws. Sometimes the bins are so heavy.

πŸ’‘
I got the nerve to talk to the vendor on the floor. I didn't think it was okay to talk to the guy. He showed me the opening on the front of the bin.

I showed everyone what I learned. My coworkers were amazed!

πŸ’‘
The senior assemblers and other set up people, didn't know the bins opened from the front. They were picking up the whole bin just to pick out a few things.


Created with PicsArt

No comments:

History of Diabla Speaking Spanish